Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stock these foods, stop hair falling

If you are worried about the thinning hair on the top of your head that you have just encountered recently, or if you are experiencing hair fall while having a shower or just combing your hair, then yes I can understand the feeling you are going through. There are ways to counteract this or at least reduce the rate of hair fall provided you really want to do something instead of blaming your genes! Trust me on this when I say that I have also gone through this phase but I never quit, I started doing my own research on the foods that could help me with my problem. Fortunately our kind mother Nature is full of foods which are surprisingly beneficial for our health, all we need to do is to know about them and utilize them properly, and I did exactly the same. For those of you who are tired of those hugely advertised quick fix hair fall solution and products, go through this article and know about the natural ways that really work, at least they did for me and I am no different from you all.


Protein- What I did is to find out what is a hair made off, and then kept searching for foods which are full of those elements. My first priority was to concentrate on those foods that can provide me a lot of protein as it is the primary element of a hair, however at the same time I also had to avoid the foods which are high on fat, because foods like this increase the level of testosterone in our body which is bad for hair growth, so I chose to eat fish, chicken, soya foods and tofu as my primary source of protein.



Iron- It’s important that your scalp tissues receive a good supply of oxygen all the time in order to keep your hair in a healthy state. Our blood carries oxygen with the help of hemoglobin, and Iron is an essential element of this particle, so when the hemoglobin is at a healthy level in our body then everything happens smoothly and it helps in hair growth as well. Dried fruits are excellent source of iron, eggs, dates, leafy vegetables can be added to the list as well.


Zinc- If you want to solve your hair fall issue, then you must think about zinc, the element which plays a big role in cell reproduction and body function as well. It has been seen that those who suffer from hair fall are the victims of zinc deficiency, so it’s important that you keep zinc reached foods in your list such as red meats, shrimps, oysters, nuts etc. But excessive zinc can lead to hair loss too, so I chose to take zinc supplements along with my normal diet.


Avoid fast foods- Everyone likes fast food, but these greasy foods are the one that you should stay away from if you want to save your remaining hairs. Honestly it was hard for me to forget those delicious burgers and macaroni, pizzas so the only thing I could do was to cook it myself, and I did.

There is a saying that if you really want something then you just go for it rather than seeking excuses, the same applies here also. It’s a pity that you don’t realize the value of something until it’s gone…your hair is a precious gift, love it and nurture it when you still have time in your hand.

David is a businessman by profession and father of a two year old and 6 year old. Writing has always been his field of interest and the same also reflects in his articles about hair fall and treatment, life of a vegan, hair fall and Finasterid 1mg etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment